Interested in joining the UDK team? Please read through the following information
to learn how:
OUR HIRING PROCESS:
1. Application Submittal:
SEE CURRENT OPENINGS
- To be considered for employment, candidates must fill out an online application.
Visit our job board to view open positions and to apply online here.
- Applications will only be accepted when there is an open position
- Applications are valid for 30 days
2. HR Screening
- Our HR director pre-screens all applications and often times requests more
- We receive hundreds of applications and it is not possible for us to respond
to each applicant with a phone call. You will receive an email from us
confirming that we received your application.
- Lead candidates are contacted by the HR director for further screening
and interview setup. Often times candidates are brought back in for a
4. Final Screening:
- Drug, background and online assessments are conducted for top candidates
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. You will be given the opportunity to attach a resume. Attaching your
resume as a PDF will ensure the file stays in a readable and presentable format.
2. The phone number and email address you list on your application is used
to contact you for further information and to schedule an interview. Be
sure to provide current phone number and email address and check frequently.
3. You WILL NOT be considered for a position without first submitting an
4. Answer all questions in the application, providing as much detail as possible.
When filling out the application, you will be prompted to include a cover
letter. Applicants that provide a cover letter explaining why they are
interested in this position are screened first. To prove you are great
at following instructions, include the keyword “UDK-COVER”
at the top of your cover letter.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act require employment eligibility certification
for all employees. All job offers are contingent upon completion of the
I-9 verification process. Applications and new hires are subject to drug
testing, background checks, including references and history of criminal
convictions and DUI’s. Must have a valid driver’s license
with a clear record in the last 3 years and complete an online profile test.